Thursday, May 31, 2007

Adfession

One night we were partying at one of our favorite spots out in the sticks southeast of town. We'd always sit on the bridge and drink and smoke.

This particular night, I brought a bunch of fireworks and we shot them all off before hauling ass before the cops tracked down the source.

The next day I found out the bridge burnt completely!

Fast forward to years later. I'm driving to a town basketball game with several guys, including a Township commissioner and the subject of that bridge came up.

I confessed to being responsible for it.

Fortunately, he laughed and said it turned out to be a good thing because it was a very old bridge and they needed to upgrade it, however it did end up costing the township over $100,000!

Also, I'm sure I drove home that night.

No comments: