- 4 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Habanero Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Seranno Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Anaheim Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Poblano Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 lbs. 93% Lean Ground Serloin
- 1 lb. Ribeye Steak, 3/8" Cubed
- Chili Powder
- 3 can Whole Tomatoes
- 1/2 bar Bakers Bittersweet or Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 can Dark Kidney Beans
- 1 can White Kidney Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
1. Prepare Peppers Remove seeds and coarsely chop the peppers. Always wear gloves for this step.
2. Simmer Heat Base In medium sauce pan, add 3 cans of tomato sauce, and the chopped peppers. Simmer on very low heat for 45 minutes.
3. Cube Steak Cube the ribeye into 3/8" Cubes. It's easiest to do this when the steak is slightly frozen.
4. Chop onion and mince garlic
5. Start the gravy base In a very large, lightly oiled pot, brown the garlic and onion. Once fragrant and browned, add the ground sirloin and ribeye steak. As meat browns, add spices to taste.
6. Add more tomato Once the meat is browned, add 3 cans of whole tomatoes and 1 can of tomato sauce.
7. Add heat base to gravy base Once the heat base is finished simmering, put the entire mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. Once blended, add to the large pot with the gravy base.
8. Add chopped bakers bar of chocolate.
9. Add beans Wash and drain all of the beans. Add to the pot.
10. Simmer for at least 2 hours Stir occasionally. I do it once every half hour.