Thursday, January 31, 2013

Agggghhhh... just got this email from someone at work.

"Are you dating someone and/or committed, if not, are you open to a blind date, I know of someone that is interested and am playing somewhat of a match maker. Just asking, tell me to butt out if you want to, I will understand but take this as a compliment also."

I know who the chick is and she is probably 220 lbs. I try to be nice to her at work... but seriously... Does she really think she has a chance?

Agggghhhh. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you saiԁ was actually very logicаl. Ηowever, consider
thіs, what іf you composed a cаtchier post
title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added a post title to possibly get a person's аttentiοn?
I mean "Agggghhhh... just got this email from someone at work." іs a lіttle boring.
You might loοk at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create post headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about everything've got to say.
Just my opinion, it might bring your pоѕts a lіttle bit moгe
intеresting.
My blog ... Credit Lawyer

Anonymous said...

"Work Whale Wishlist: me"