Thursday, August 14, 2008

One time, in 7th grade I think, I got an erection while practicing the piano

Unfamiliar with erections as this was maybe one of the first 5, I couldn't stop looking at it. I would play some Fur Elise, then stop and look at teh boner. Finally, I extended it out from my shorts to get a better view of my new found firmness. I just kept staring at it, half excited, half WTF?

Unbeknownst to me, my mom had let my neighbor friend Kelli in the back door. "He's practicing piano in the living room... go on in". Kelli decided to sneak up on me, so she slowly peeked her head through the doorway from the dining room. To this day, although I remain good friends with her as she married one of my high school friends - I don't know what she saw. It wasn't for a lack of sleuthing on my part. I stood where she stood many times to see if her viewing angle past the piano brought my shorts-clearing erection into plain sight. Touch and go.

No comments: