Saturday, August 4, 2007

ok, i have a problem here...

This girl at work really likes and she has made it very clear many on occasions. She is a very good looking and everything. The thing is, she is married and has 3 kids. She is gettting more aggresive with her actions towards me. I know she is married and i would not dare to try something with her because of it. I have been trying to avoid her a little bit, but she gets very upset if i do something like this. What can i really do here? i dont really want to tell her the truth about the situation because i dont know how she is going to act if i tell her.

She is a nice person and i dont have a problem talking to her, but everytime i do, she gets more aggressive with her actions by putting her arms around me and saying things to me that she shouldn't.

she cant keep her hands off of me. i think it's pretty obvious. Should i just ignore her and really get her pissed or what? She seems a little fragile, so i dont want to do something that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no "what should I do?" here.

You know what you should do. She's married with 3 kids.

First things first, are you SURE this isn't in your head? In that I mean, are you absolutely positive she's coming on to you and not just being friendly? If you bring up that she should stop hitting on you and that's really just her personality, it would be quite awkward.

If she really is showing interest, there is no possible way you can let it carry on. If she's not getting the hint from the cold shoulder, you need to tell her to "back the eff off with this" in the nicest possible way.

Anonymous said...

remind her that she's married

Anonymous said...

So what? None of that's your problem. Tell her to back off. Do it nicely but firmly.

By not telling her to stop it - you are contributing to the problem you have.

Anonymous said...

"This is sexual harrassment, and I don't have to take it!"

Anonymous said...

No kidding

Anonymous said...

You can't be responsible for how other people respond. You don't have to be harsh, just but be direct.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I just don't see this as that tough a question. What she is doing is clearly wrong, it's making you uncomfortable, so tell her to knock it off immediately. Unless you really don't want to tell her to stop, which I'm starting to wonder.

Anonymous said...

he doesnt really want to tell her the truth about the situation though

Anonymous said...

Well, I think that went well.

Anonymous said...

I have the same thoughts. I think he thought people would say go for it.