Saturday, August 4, 2007

nothing to see here.

obviously people just do not understand my situation. It's easy to comment on something that has nothing to do with you, but if you were in the situation yourself, it might be a different story.

I'll take care of this. i think i should have kept my mouth shut about this on here.

just forget about it... my mistake
it wont happpen again. have a nice day.

you're right, i handled it wrong..... now, let it die please!

i was a little reluctant. I wasn't totally sure if i should do this and now thinking about it, i should never open up like that again. my mistake jackie, i'll make sure i wont do it again. i am feeling uncomfortable about this, i should never open up like this again. i dont know what i was thinking.

no, i just didn't know what to do..... I should have kept this to myself.

I thought it might be a good idea but.... not. I try to open up to people and i get more that i bargain for. I knew i should listened to my dad when he told me gives things to yourself and deal with it in your own way.

i am... i said lets forget about it... you guys are the ones piling on here.

i just felt uncomfortable as time went on about it... i usually dont open up like this thats why i want this to end now, but people wont let it go. Just delete or lock the thread and everything will go away. It's one of those things you regret bringing up. im kinda of a private person and i did something that i normally dont want to do.

I just regret saying something in the first place. I acted without thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh for s'kcuf sake...

Anonymous said...

*bows to the master*