Saturday, July 7, 2007

So a very good looking girl blatantly threw herself at me last night

And I had to turn her down. She was simply too drunk. We were at the bar around 11 and this girl comes up and tries to talk to me and my friend but is completely incoherent. We're pretty buzzed, maybe on the low side of drunk, but it's pretty evident this girl is completely plastered. So I guess she decided that since we couldn't understand her that she should try and sit on both me and my friend's laps, puts her arm around us, starts kissing us on the neck, grinding up on our laps, etc. while we try and push her off and redirect her to her concerned friend. Ended up watching her as her friend called another friend to pick them both up. Very attractive girl, very much too drunk, and our morality prevailed.

To give you an indication of how drunk this girl was. Even if I had asked her what her phone number is, she had a 0% chance of getting anything out of her mouth I actually understood. She was talking to us while throwing herself at us and not only could she not complete a sentence, but she couldn't even utter a word of recognizable english. The way she asked us to buy her more drinks was by pointing at our drinks and then pointing at herself. We said no and then when the bartender came over to get her order he immediately cut her off.

She was wobbly and needed to hold onto things to stay up straight. If I had been a little more drunk, and therefore less perceptive to her drunkeness, it would have been another story, but at our drunk level, it was obvious this girl needed to go home- by herself- and have a nice little date with her toilet for awhile.

No comments: