Friday, July 6, 2007

The opinions stated are just mine. You don't like them...FORM YOUR OWN!!!!

Let's face it...I suck at this. I'll never work in baseball because I'll never get the opportunity.

If I can't find a menial labor job...what in the hell makes me think I'll ever work in a professional sport?

This is just a stupid pipe dream...and it isn't even appreciated by the likes you people...so why even f*n continue this crap?

it's always about you guys, huh. my my we think very highly of ourselves, don't we? Have you taken into consideration that I wasn't thrilled with my damn article so I decided to cancel it out? uh...ever think of that?!

That's the problem with a lot of people here...which makes me think that maybe...just maybe...if you want to read my articles...you have to read the blog...no more sneak previews

no..you're being a dick

okay..you're an ass then...that better?

well I don't have a hell of a lot going for me. so 'ol "Gloom and Doom" is back....Deal with it!

No comments: