Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the vacant BK on Green Street is no longer

i beat some guys arse infront of that place, his gf freaked. shouldn't have talked sh*t to me while I'm pissing in the bushes. trying to be cool and you think i wouldn't hear you. i heard you buddy and it was funny seeing your cell phone fly across the street and your gf's face when i smacked that smirk off your face.

maybe now, he won't talk crap to random strangers... that were very drunk. burb biatch.

i got applause... haven't you ever wanted to punch that collar popping express wearing burb boy? all huggin on his token asian gf.

what a solid punch will do to one's self esteem. GUARANTEE he thinks twice before pokin fun at people he doesn't know in public.

i did him a favor. if he were to do that in chi, much worse.

it wasn't a sucker punch...I asked him to apologize first. He got in my face and said "you don't want this man". He went from HeMan to "I'm calling the cops" in a heartbeat after one punch.

I don't pick fights with strangers, but I have a very low tolerance for mofos who think they can do whatever and get away with it. I love bringin those people back down to earth.

1 comment:

thasou said...

r6i18j3m70 l7c14m9b69 j5z11p8c11 b8v79u7q50 r8z09x5n55 a4k46f3t49