Thursday, March 22, 2007

bad luck part2

i told you about that situation with that one girl a few weeks ago. i got over that ok. another girl at work was asking me if i was single and i told her i was. She told me she could hook me up with one of her "nice" friends. I said ok. we talked about this and she was going to do this real soon. i guess she was going to bring one of her friends to work to meet me.

well, i was sick over the weekend and i came back to work on Monday to only find out that she was fired the day before. i do not have her number nor does she have mine. I went to work Monday and a guy told me that last Friday she brought in one of her friends to meet me. This guy told me she was a hott Blonde. trust me, i wanted to kick my own ass for getting sick and not being there. maybe things could have worked out, but NOOOOO i had to be sick.

No comments: