Thursday, March 30, 2006

Made it into the Thieves' Guild.

It was me, this Khajiit (tiger-people) dude, and some high elf chick up for inclusion. Our task was to steal some random guy's journal and bring it back to the Doyen. Whichever of us did so was in; the other two had to take a hike. The only rule: No killing of the mark, or of the competitors.

I was thinking the Khajiit would be my main competition, since those mofos can see in the dark. However, it was the friggin' Altmer who beat me to the house and stole the journal from under my nose. Good work, Pointy, but you probably shouldn't have decided to rest once you got through with that. It was way too easy for me to bust into her house, pick the lock on her personal chest (nice breeches, by the way), and make off with the journal.

Unfortunately, by that time it was already morning, so I had to wait until the following midnight to turn in my prize and claim my reward. No worries, though. I just made sure that journal never left my sight. I even read a couple pages, but I stopped real quick when I came to the part about "Ye Olde Tubgirle."

No comments: