Thursday, May 2, 2013

Major Update: They start couples counseling on Monday.

1. He isn't gay.

OK I don't *actually* know that, but I really don't think it's the case. I just think they don't actually think they like eachother.

2. She got home from work around 3, he came in around 4 from all day drinking and was completely HAMMERED. He works some weekends so he'll have random days off during the week. They got in a fight, he starting telling her she'd be nothing without him, she left and met me at the bar. (ps, thanks for buying me that drink deflef!)

3. Neither of them make the other a priority. And they have no communication whatsoever. Obvs.

4. I brought up the cheating thing....and that's when she started crying.

5. I was honest with her on my thoughts and opinions. I told her that I would be here for her but this shit has to stop. She needs to set boundaries and if he crosses those, there has to be repercussions or nothing is going to change.

6. As I learned on Intervention, if there is no change, there is no change.

1 comment:

Nick Bailey said...

Hey I'm new to this blog and im11