Friday, August 10, 2012

i thought i was caught at work once

i had a summer job basically shredding dead files in an office building

just me and the radio and the shredder...the shitty kind too where i had to take out every.staple.

but it was pretty quiet down there and no one ever used the bathroom

they had one young employee....beth...totall hammer and she had that one outfit in the rotation that stopped clocks

so one afternoon i snuck off and finished one off in the basement bathroom

seriously about 15 minutes later the janitor/utility man came in my shredding station and just said

so...didya you oil the blade?

all the blood shot straight from my face to my feet and back again as i just shot out a "NO!...what?!....no...nothing?!"

he then explained that oiling the blade in the shredder would make my job much easier but given my stance he mustve thought it wasnt worth helpin me out and just gave me the shrug off and left

No comments: