Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cleaning my office, I found my notes from the TV Show Draft...

I guess I didn't note all of the picks, looks like I just made a note when someone drafted something on my list,but this is what I had.

Let me know if you remember any of the picks I don't have
The categories seemed to have been:
- Standard Comedy
- Comedy - Other (Unconventional ?!)
- Drama - Cop/Law/Detective
- Drama - Other
- Sci-Fi
- Cartoon
- Game Show
- Variety

shua:
Seinfeld
Arrested Development
Homicide
Soprano's
Battlestar Galactica
South Park
Jeopardy
Ed Sullivan Show

Tarheel:
All In the Family
???
Law and Order
Dragnet
Star Trek
The Flintstones
???
The Tonight Show

paignful:
MASH
The Office
The Shield
House
X-Files
The Simpsons
Beat the Geeks
SNL

tit:
Cheers
Larry Sanders Show
The Wire
West Wing
Lost
Futurama
The Price is Right
Mr Show

No comments: