Friday, August 5, 2011

Linkin question

So this douchebag that use to work here just Linkin me as a college. Full disclosure, he has a drinking problem and I haven't seen him in maybe 4 years.

He use to be a friend of guys that I use to hang out with, so our paths would cross outside of work.

Here are a few of the things that he's done in the past:
* he picked a fight with me on New Years Eve at a bar....he was drunk and thought I was making a pass at his date, when I was really hitting up the other single lady at our table...his date wanted to be as far away from him as possible because he was loaded.
* got into a fight with my fiance and her friend at the skiing lodge. When my fiance's friend punched him, he complained to the bartender that a girl punched him....the bartender just laughed and walked away. Again, loaded.
* we were on a beach weekend, wishing my friend farewell (he was relocating to CA), and the night before going out deep water fishing, he came in at ~3am, with a air horn, waking everyone up.
* on our skiing trip, I made a huge amount of chili for the trip, he put it on the stove, and left the burners going, burning/ruining the chili...never said sorry
* he had a broken ankle one year, and had a motorized scooter....drove that down the staircase at the cabin, ruining it (who cares) and damaging the cabin...not sure who paid for the damages (I didn't).

It goes on and on....my fiance would avoid us when we went skiing because of him.

I want to tell him to bugger off, can you do that on Linkin?

No comments: