Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It just shows the lack of care people have for personal responsibility.

So many people just don't care about the difference between right and wrong anymore. I haven't been dealt an easy hand but the mistakes I have made in life are just that...ones I have made. No one else made those decisions for me. So people who can't accept responsibility for their own actions anger me. People who blame everything on someone else.

I am talking about simple personal responsibility. Too many people just don't have it. How many young adults mooch off of mom and dad until they absolutley can't anymore? How many people lose a job and blame it on anything but maybe their own poor actions (I'm not referring to downsizing or something I mean someone with poor attendence or lots of write ups)?

No comments: