Sunday, January 31, 2010

I see live penises

I finally understand what it's like to be a man and think about sex every second of the day! After going without for 17 or so months - I've lost count, all I can think about is Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick (think Tarantino in Reservoir Dogs). I cannot look at a man without thinking about his penis (big, small, thick, thin....)I've become like the lion in the movie 'Madagascar' who looks out at all the animals and sees a bunch of steaks, except in my case I see men and think of penises! So here it is, I NEED to get laid. The problem is, I am not breaking a 17 month spell for bad sex, except I have no source of good sex. If I do the (fairly) random thing, can I lose my inhibitions enough to enjoy it with a stranger? On the other hand, I really don't have the time to get to know someone well before I implode.... Devil or the deep blue sea??? Any advice??

No comments: