Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Although I am a flaming liberal, I am thinking of supporting content limits on the webs

As a father of four boys who all know how to use the internet, I am beginning to worry that they will eventually "stumble" onto unsuitable sites. As such, tonight when the lovely and talented Mrs. goes to her Book Club, I am going to take a couple hours out of my extremely tight schedule to systematically block every pron site I can find. I don't really have the time to spare, but I will do it for my kids.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP: I am informed and believe that there may be some pron sites out there. Please let me know which ones I should block. Please help me help my kids (and solidify my nomination for Father of the Year). TIA

P.S. They will probably only stumble across sites that are FREE, void of pop-ups and viruses, and have quality material updated daily, so feel free to limit your suggestions based on these criteria. Please also double-check for spelling accuracy, as I'd really hate to block a broken link

No comments: