Sunday, October 28, 2007

Why do women have to suck all the time?

I'm at a party last night and I go with a girl that I have interest in and I think she likes me as well so here's how the night goes. We get to talking and we really connected and we started talking a little bit about a relationship and she says yeah, she wants to date. However, she says I have to talk to her tomorrow (today) because I was drinky (which I wasn't) and she didn't trust my judgement at the time. I told her time and time again that I wasn't drunk (she drove, so no drinking for her either) and that was the way I really felt (which is true). But I said whatever... So I text her today, asking if she wants to go to dinner tonight, and she texts back an hour later saying... "I don't think that's a good idea" kcuf kcuf kcuf kcuf, I hate women... what do I do?

No comments: