Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Would you like to see?

OK, since I am planning (the key word here is planning, because I don't know what my nights will look like in the coming months, but they have been real work related since April) to do a complete redesign.

I have a few ideas of things that I think will work out well, but I would like to get some input, too.

On the plans now are a complete renovation of the Daily News Links, because that code has been sitting there for the last 6 years now, and never updated since it was first written. It works, but there are some things that can be done to make it even better now.

Other than that, I don't know what else people would like to see. I have guesses, and I think my guesses are pretty good when it comes to stuff like this, but I will see.

So, now is your chance, what do you want to see? If you could change something, what would you change?

Any answer is valid, though some may be less valid than others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see more stories about your pet birds.