Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A tribute....

Eventhough it looks gruesome. I am chosing to remember him as the guy who left everything in the ring and got standing ovations even when he lost. He is in my all-time top 5 favorite perfomers.

That being aid, I hope we learn all the details of what happened because I would hate to have his legacy tarnished by assuming he just snapped and killed his wife and son. I am not condoning killing someone, but I would like to know why.

Chris and Woman, taken to soon
They were such great rasslers
And now we'll never know what they could have done
One thing we do know, with the WWE they would have won.

Wrestling forever, sleeper holds in the sky
I just hope the Wrestling fans fans remember to try
Cherish every moment, because one day you'll die

No comments: