Monday, June 4, 2007

so i was involved in an altercation outside of..

Guidos on Sat night. Stopped at the stop light. Drunk guys hits me while I'm at dead stop. He and his friend get out and tell me its ok. Cops came.. they took off driving.

Thing is.. people say both work at Guidos. Still pondering my move. Should I be a jerk? No outside damage was done to Jeep. They hit the spare tire in back. I can make some moves.. just not sure.

Thoughts?

i'm thinking about talking to the manager/owner. lawyer buddy said I should sue them and the guy. i'm thinking... geeeeesh.. i'm just going to drop it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly amazing. You've managed to take an incident where a drunk driver rear ends your car and drives away.......and make yourself look like the douche in this situation.