Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm gonna try something

if I post my resume here, could people alert me of what I would be qualified for? Since I am looking outside of my immediate area...that way I can send something that I know I have a legit shot at outside of the Central Illinois area instead of just wasting my time?

Thanks.

TINA PO Box 126 Small Town, IL 62666 ▪ (217) 671-xxxx ▪ TINA5879@???.com

OBJECTIVE
Looking for a career position to futher build upon my abilities I have gathered from my education and work experience.

EDUCATION
Robert Morris College Springfield, IL
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree April 2000
Associate in Applied Science Degree -Computer Networking December 1998

COMPUTER SKILLS
Platforms: Windows 95/98/XP
Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Web Authoring Tool: HTML, MS FrontPage

WORK EXPERIENCE
Self-Employed Middletown, IL
(June 2006-Present)
Worked on several Information Technology Projects for Local Companies related to Database Management Part Time transportation and house sitting duties for residents of Middletown

ASHLEY FURNITURE Springfield, IL
Customer Service Rep (March 2007-June 2007)
Answered phone calls and forwarded to proper personnel. Took phone orders. Filed sales in proper locations. Printed orders and forwarded to manager. Took payment. Answered questions from customers. Processed financing applications and forwarded to proper locations for approval or denial.

STATE FARM INSURANCE Bloomington, IL
Consultant, Spherion Personnel Team - IT Maintenance (Nov 2004-May 2006)
Maintenance, Storage and Operation of Database Files used by Disaster Recovery Team Created and Published Reports based on Usage of the Database Files by the Disaster Recovery Team Reported to proper personnel when problems arose in the Maintenance of the Database Files machines or servers.

Self-Employed Middletown, IL
(June 2002-November 2004)
Worked on several Information Technology Projects for Local Companies related to Database Management Part Time transportation and house sitting duties for residents of Middletown

Robert Morris College Springfield, IL
Computer Assistant (January 1999-April 2000)
Created databases for supplies, license plates, and all items in storage.
Maintained departmental records and information on computer system.
Wrote memos to members of the faculty and staff.
Library Assistant (September 1997-December 1998 )
Assisted the faculty and students with library resources.
Checked out materials for students, faculty, and staff via network database. S
orted and coded incoming materials accordingly.
Opened and closed library as requested.
Issued student identification cards to new students.

No comments: