Monday, June 4, 2007

52 hours in London...

arrived at 12:30 pm thursday, left at 4:45 Saturday.

In that time I ate 3 meals, had at least 50 drinks and fell in love with an Aussie stripper.

And of course I was out here last night until midnight drinking whiskey.

I'm completely f*cked.

ahhhhhhh Drea...

I was done with getting dances and ready to go I thought. She was dancing on the stage right in front of our table and must have seen me watching her, because she came right off the stage and sat on my lap...

I've never seen a smaller waist on a person...

I think she ultimately coaxed about 200 quid out of my wallet...

She said if I paid her 300 pounds for an hour she would buy my drinks and that she would drink me under the table... looking back I wish I had taken her up on it.

No comments: