Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sometimes when I get bored at work,

I like to play with the little basketball figurines that I stole off of someone's birthday cake a couple of years ago.

I don't have names for either player, but I call the middle guy "pck".

The Yellow Team guy is always trying to dunk it over the Blue Team guy.

But usually the Blue Team guy is there to take a charge and pck is in great position to make the call.

This is one time when Blue Team guy didn't get back quick enough and Yellow Team guy scored.

Blue Team guy never gets the ball, so sometimes he shows off by jumping up and hanging on the backboard. I think pck is gonna be calling a T.

Buddha doesn't root for either player. He just hopes for a good game and that it isn't decided on a stupid call by pck.

No comments: