Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dear female student in front row,

Congrats on the recent arrival and the boobs that came with said baby. By the cut of your shirt I can see you are VERY proud of them.

Problem is I haven't spent quality time with a set of boobs in quite a long time and that being said, I am now a walking HR complaint waiting to happen.

I don't even want to guess how many times you caught me looking already...and frankly unless you wear a burka or a tarp tomorrow, I am going to end up losing this job which I need really, really badly to support my Miller High Life habit and to feed my kitten.

So how 'but throwing a brother a bone and cover 'em up tomorrow, huh?

Danke

4 comments:

Little sausage said...

Asking a girl to cover up? That has GOT to be a first.

Brad said...

When my job is at stake!!!

Hey, she actually covered 'em up today. Now I miss them.

Little sausage said...

You mean you wouldn't forsake your job for some great boobs?

Were they not that great?

Brad said...

On a single girl, maybe.

On a married mother of 2, not so much.

For great, available boobs, I'm willing to do most anything.