Saturday, May 26, 2007

Damn couldn't sleep, @#$% insomnia

Weird dream, not bad. Then I Woke up very warm around 2am PST. Then I had to remember my colleague's piece of crap candidate that gave his word to my client that he would turn off overtures from other prospective employers AFTER HE SIGNED AN OFFER LETTER 5 DAYS AGO, and started setting up his for his first day on 6/4. He didn't and leveraged this offer to get one that isn't better. My client even sent his wife flowers after giving birth while he was interviewing. I really see it all in our business. Tuesday is not going to be fun. Losing future money isn't $hit compared to apologizing to my client. What did happen to "My word is my bond." Bill $elf-ish-esque these days. I would like to be a fly on the wall when he gives his 3 daughters the "keeping your promises lesson." If there were more people like him around 60 years ago, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese. Sorry for the rant. Enjoy your holiday weekend. At least I had a great placement Friday to make up for it.

No comments: