Tuesday, April 17, 2007

so last night, mrs and i were discussing something, i don't even

remember what the topic was. anyway, i started talking about it like i knew a bunch about the subject.

mrs: "oh, so you're an expert on this now, huh? did you read all of this or something?"

me: "no, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night."

mrs: *slaps me* (not in the face)

me:

mrs: "that's not funny"

me:

mrsk: "you know i'm insecure about that."

me:

mrs: *glares* "you said you were at a HOLIDAY INN!!!"

me: "a holiday inn express! haven't you ever seen those commercials?"

mrs: "oh. no."

goodness - i didn't realize she was that insecure about this. mrs thinks i am having an affair with one of my co-workers (this is where GMAW comes in). she thinks it is with the co-worker that was with me in chicago, and whom 22, throw, TIT, GMAW have all met.

GMAW can testify - my co-worker is not my type.

No comments: