Thursday, April 5, 2007

So the customer lies to me and it's *my* fault?!?

I ask what the material he made the bag out of and his answer is 100% nylon. Then I asked "It has no coating, just nylon" and he said yes.

The ink instantly peeled off and I informed him it was not nylon. So I did the research by going to the web site he provided me and it reads "It is coated with Urethane Coating and DWR. ".

I specifically asked him what the material was. I specifically asked "nothing but nylon?". I asked him if he was certain.

He directed me to the web site where he had purchased it. It states "Nylon - Coated" in the description line.

Not only isn't it "100% nylon", but it is coated with two different chemicals in the description of the product that he purchased.

No I didn't call him a liar, I said to him that he didn't tell me the truth (which is about the same). It was either a liar or an idiot. I'd prefer thinking of it as lying.

No comments: