Monday, April 9, 2007

just figured out what I'd make a year

only around 14,500. Of course, that's figuring that the $8.50/hr estimate they gave me is accurate (I'm not counting the "bonus" we get for every sale the salespersons make...have no clue how much that is but I bet it isn't very much)

Looking at possible apartments and there is no way in Hades I'll be able to get one...especially with my credit. The whole getting the house has fell through because it'll cost more to get everything turned on there and everything repaired than it would to get an apartment

Sometimes when I think my life has taken a great turn....something always pops up to bring me back down.

the money doesn't bother me as much as discovering that getting an apartment is pretty much an impossible mission...and even if I were able to get one...I'm looking at some hovel or some crime infested area.

having a roommate somewhat scares me
I just picture an Felix and Oscar scenerio

No comments: