Thursday, April 26, 2007

back sweat on girls=huge turn off

So I'm walking to class today on a beautiful day, ballpark 75 degrees, sun is out, birds and all that good stuff when who do I see but the girl that I always see on campus that I've been dying to talk to. Just kind of one of those things where I've never seen her out or had a good spot to talk to her, even though her friend lives in my building. And so she turns and starts to walk in front of me, which normally would be nice because she has a great body (and a great ass, which is my personal fav). And then I saw it. The back sweat. Now, if it's 95 degrees and everyone is sweating their balls off in ridiculous humidity like it is here in summer, ok, I'll give you a pass. But backsweat in 75 degree weather when she's wearing a tank top and shorts? I mean that's ISDH level backsweating right there. Needless to say, it was a huge turn off. Also needless to say, if I catch her in a social situation I will definitely still be talking to her. Picturing her with back sweat actually might make it easier because it'll curb her hotness level while I talk to her, making it less intimidating.

No comments: