Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear all "matured" females-

If you do not want guys looking at your tiggle bitties, then do not wear low shirts. Any failure to comply with this will be seen as an opportunity, nay, an invitation for guys to look down your shirt. Any looks received while wearing said low shirt are therefore completely deserved and should actually be taken as somewhat of a compliment, seeing as though you brought it on yourself. That is all.

Hugs and Kisses,


PS- We also reserve the right to take peeks at your boobs even when you're not wearing low shirts, as long as we don't get caught. And even if we do get caught, do your worst to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear twerpy little guy,

I'm pretty sure you'd look at my sboob whether I was showing cleavage or not. But if it makes you feel better about yourself to blame your behavior on me, go right ahead.

Sincerely,

One matured female