Friday, March 2, 2007

alright...

look...I might be a 23 year old female. Big woop. I might say "lol" a lot. Gonna cry about it? I have a personality and I like to show it on here so you give me shit for that? I am majoring in math not english so my grammar and english is crap. I have tough skin...I just don't think it's warranted for you people to dish crap to me when it is less than deserved. I take what you say personally why? because I don't know if you're sarcastic or not! How to rectify? Hmmm, maybe what I do...put an "lol" or a wink in there to signify sarcasm. That way...you don't have to be like a stupid child and make yourself feel better by bringing someone else down. That's just stupid if you can call yourself an adult while spending an entire thread to make fun of someone. That right there is ignorance and imaturity. So instead of "lurking" like a freak I just jump in and try and be myself and I get persecuted. Isn't that nice?

No comments: