Monday, February 19, 2007

this could only happen to me....

i mentioned a week or so ago about a girl at work that really liked me, well, it's over already. here is the story

This girl and i were getting along extremely well and things were progressing pretty fast. we would talk to each other on the phone alot and send text messages. She was sending some pretty strong signals in these messages to make me think that we were going to get together. She always wanted me to wait for when she got to work and go in with her. she would always sit next to me during our breaks. basically, she wanted to be everywhere i was at. matter of fact, we ended up on the same work line together because of this. well, On Friday something happened. she was acting differently. When we got off of work she sent me a message saying that she was sorry about different things and that she had some things on her mind.

The very next day at work she seemed to be even more distant towards me. She didn't even sit next to me during break (obviously i knew something was up) i asked if something was wrong and she said things were fine. That night she ended up leaving early at lunch and she did not say anything about it. When i got home i sent her a message to ask what happened and she never responded.

Finally she got back to me late in the afternoon and everything seemed to be fine when we talked. Yesterday, i sent her a message to see if she was going to work because she missed the day before because her wrist was hurting her, and she said she would get back to me because she was at the hospital getting her wrist looked at. This was early in the morning and she never got back to me and finally i left a voicemail for her around 4. about a half hour later i get a call from a friend of hers and a person we work with . He told me just out of the blue that she told him that she did not want me to talk to her again, i asked why and he said that she did not say why. I told him that i couldn't accept something like that without some sort of an explaination.

I told him to call her back and see what the deal was. well, as it turns out she and her"old man" are getting back together after being apart for 6 months. this is the same guy that she told me that she would never take back

once again, another disappointment in my life with women

No comments: