Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Binge and Purge the soul:

I’m very depressed right now. Can’t sleep and just need to get these things out of my head and off my chest

.I’ve decided to give up the whole “weight loss kick”. I’ll continue just to eat less and if I lose it…fine. If I don’t…big deal. I don’t have the willpower to stick to working out (it just doesn’t happen quick enough for me. The only way I will truly lose weight that will satisfy is liposuction and I can’t really afford that at the moment...that or I could always pray to break my jaw and therefore have to go on a liquid diet). I am sick and tired of water and Coke Zero is starting to reach sucktitude (the aftertaste gets worse and worse). Instead it’s Lemonade and Tea for me (with sugar and not sugar substitute because the taste isn’t the same). I only did this weight loss kick because I thought it would help my self-esteem…well it hasn’t. As far as going to my 10 year H.S. reunion…screw it. I just don’t care anymore. I just figure life is too short to bust my ass for something that I know I’ll never achieve. And if I die of a massive coronary, so what…at least I died happy doing what I want.

Another reason is I thought it would help me with women. Hell…let’s be honest. Those that have seen me will attest to this…I couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse if I had $500. I mean…my mug could scare small children. So I guess it’s be celibate for the rest of my life because I don’t think I could be gay.

Another bit of truth here…the ‘Vette isn’t mine. Ron did buy it…but he’s fixing it up to sell. We actually came up with the idea of it being mine because we thought it would make people jealous and willing to offer up more $$$. Yeah…I’m pathetic.

So go ahead and ridicule me, everyone. I deserve it. But don’t worry…I won’t change much on the board. I won’t be mopey (except for this post…just need to purge).

No comments: