Monday, July 17, 2006

Embarrasing

Last night, I guess my mom got so drunk she fell out of a pool while trying to hop on one of those floating raft beds. I wasn't there (I hate hanging around people who get drunk EVERY DAMN DAY!!!)

Ughhh...sometimes...I am so embarrased about how hillbilly my family is.
I wasn't there...i'm going by what my mom's boyfriend said. Needless to say she has a scrape along her chin.

she was climbing into the pool on the ladder. My cousin from South Carolina, Missy, held the raft for her and when she climbed on, she missed the raft and fell out the pool. She tumbled over the side wall.

I have a hard time picturing it myself but Ron (my mom's boyfriend) insisted it happened (although it wouldn't be the first time he's pulled my leg...but my mom was all muddy when she came home last night and had a cut on her chin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»