Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Why do I do this to myself?

Started doing some pricing for DishTV and DSL and basically was depressed to find it would cost over $100. Now granted, I don't even have the house yet and for that matter, don't even have a job lined up, but it always seems that I do this. I mean...my god....I have 15 f'n applications out there and have gotten back 3 rejection letters...and 5 or 6 that I sent out back in Mid May, I have yet to even hear a "NO" from them.

I'm truly starting to feel that I will never have steady work. Only places that have hired me are temp agencies and I'm only there about a year or so as it always seems I get put in a place that has a contract coming due soon.

Maybe it's because I refuse to do factory work or be a sales rep. I'm not a salesmen....and as for factory work...I'm about as coordinated as Chevy Chase's portrayal of Gerald Ford.

Arrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!

And I know I'm going to hate living with my mom and her boyfriend...can't stand his smoking...but right now I have no other alternative other than sleeping in the street. And now...I don't even know when the house I am supposed to be renting will become available. Seems like no one can make up their flipping minds anymore.

No comments: