Thursday, June 29, 2006

Girls are so disgusting! :P

Got a call from our neighbor last evening (about 30ish and quite attractive). She was in a panic because water was leaking from the ceiling and her husband was on another of his long, out-of-state business trips. Well, I had just gotten out of the shower, so I threw on some shorts and ran over to her house.

I told her that she was lucky I was home because I usually work late on Wednesday nights. She said she knew I was home because she had seen me chopping some firewood in the front lawn earlier in the evening. I apologized for wearing just shorts, and explaned that I was preparing to finish the oil painting I had started a few weeks back.

I immediately thought it might be condensation leaking from her A/C unit, because I am quite handy around the house. So, I climbed up the attic ladder and found that it, indeed, was an overflowing A/C pan. In no time at all, I had emptied the pan and repaired the ceiling.

Needless to say, it was very hot in the attic. By the time I was done, rivulets of my exertion were cascading down between my chiseled pecs and rippling over my abs like a raft over whitewaters.

As I descended from the attic, she exclaimed that I was a lifesaver, and asked how she ever repay me. When I turned to tell her that repayment was not necessary, I caught her staring at my buns! She blushed and turned away. I grabbed my tool... the one I used to patch the ceiling... and went home.

Kinda creeped me out.

No comments: