Friday, May 19, 2006

Got an email apology

for that email response re: "snatches"

Turns out it was the girl's asshat husband who sent it while drinky. Either way, this "apology" stinks (and was forced by his wife)


Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone ever had a “few too many beers” and regretted something they did the night before? Ya know, like …sleeping with a guy named Steve, signing up for EEE, rushing the Theta house, experimenting with bi-sexuality, sticking things up your ass…..? Anyway, the point is I don’t need a 12-pack as an excuse for doing something stupid (please see email message below).

Amber – I apologize if you were offended by the words “fucck’n” and “bitch” and the use of them together. I don’t know you and obviously wouldn’t know if you are a bitch or not…..the point is, I thought my email response was funny at the time (because Angie would never say anything like that…think it maybe, but never say it)…..I don’t think you are a loser – maybe after your trip to Vegas, but not the type of person who has a big “L” on their forehead….again, you might be – but I don’t know you. Finally, the last part of the email that I want to apologize for is the part about eating snatches (another word for @#%$). I thought it would. be funny to pay your debt by performing a sexual act in exchange for airfare/hotel/etc….again – this is funny to a guy …..HEY – what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Some of the people that were CC’d on this email know me and understand that I lack common sense and hopefully were not too offended by my little prank. To those who don’t know me, you probably will think that I am a jerk or retarded (no offense to those who are mentally challenged)….the truth is, I can be a jerk, but I was trying to add some comic relief to my otherwise stressful life (at the moment)…..at your expense

I was asked by Angie to send an apology to everyone because I was told I offended some people. To those people, I am really sorry….

To those who were not offended, @#%$ off – you should be offended!!! I mean come on – I called a person I don’t know a @#%$’n bitch…that is rude and if you thought it was funny, you must be a cold-hearted bitch. (I wrote that so that I could be asked to write another email on Angie’s computer to apologize again)…..by the way, writing things on other people’s email is pretty fun…kind of like wearing you wife’s underwear when she is not home…..or finding out what all the buttons do with that vibrator with the jelly beans inside it……anyway, I promise I won’t so it again.

If anyone wants to send me a reply, I can be reached at [editted out]

Have fun in Las Vegas and take good care of my lovely wife (she is the most important person in my life and deserves a great time away from this crazy household). Angie – I am sorry if this is not what you expected…..

No comments: