Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You wouldn't think it works... but it does

but it does..

Me: I've decided I'm not interested in you anymore

Girl: *laughs*

(awkward silence)

Girl: ... what..

Girl: ... ok...

(conversation continues on other subjects)

Girl: so why aren't you interested in me...

Me: cuase I told you I was a while ago, that I was... and you decided to not act on it and I don't have time to wait around for you to come around.."

Girl: well thats because you [multiple stories that I'm a whore and that I wasn't really interested, just saying that]

Me: No, I really was... but you didn't call, didn't email,... so whatever. I'm not mad, I'm just letting you know that I look at you now.. in a totally platonic light.

Girl: Thats not fair... [more excuses]

Me: Oh, its not?!?! Well, you had ample time to explore your feelings and come to a decision. I very rarely tell girls that I would really like to get to know them more than a friend, but I did you... and you didn't take action. Nothing wrong with it,... so lets not lie to ourselves.

Girl: So you're saying I missed out... on possible a good relationship?

Me: No, we have a good relationship... as friends.... but I just don't want to date you anymore. What we could have had, had you wanted to, doesn't matter now. Your decision.

Girl: Ok..then why do I feel like you're leaving me?

Me: I'm not... you're just not the object of my desire. Not hard babe.

Girl: Ok.

(conversation continues on other subjects)

Girl: I still don't understand why you don't want me. Am I not good enough? What did I do wrong? Is this something that we can work out?

SF: *Sigh* Listen... don't worry about it. You're a great girl and a great friend, but I just wanted to clear the air and let you know that I'm your buddy... and thats it.

Girl: This isn't fair Me

Me: Its perfectly fair,... I gave you a chance and you didn't act. Its life.

Girl: Whatever.. I gotta go.

Me: PEAAAAAAAAAAAACE

(20 min later celly rings)

Girl: Listen, I know what you said… and it makes sense. I’m sorry I didn’t call, but I did really want to get to know you. I’ve just been so busy I haven’t had the time to really think about it.

Me: Ok

Girl: Ok…

Me: So what are you saying?

Girl: I don’t know

Me: Ok

Girl: @#%$. Why do I feel like I’m 16 again?

Me: Maybe cause you’re making this harder than it is.

Girl: I know… I think we both are.

(awkward silence)

Girl: What are you doing Friday night?


What is the purpose of this story? To prove that women only want you, when they know they can’t have you or that you’re not interested. I kinda felt that it was the truth, but it wasn’t until I was this upfront about it, that I realized it was a solid fact.

Flame away ladies and gents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't think humans used the word "celly"

that is all

Anonymous said...

Fucking. Pathetic.