Saturday, April 8, 2006

How'd the party go?

Well, good and bad

A ton of people showed up, my apartment was packed. The downside to this was that I was not expecting anywhere near that many people and you couldn't move. I know there's at least 10 or so people who didn't pay, too, so there was $50 gone. I caught a few people that I knew hadn't paid and asked them for their money, they looked mad but knew I had caught them. skciD.

I also didn't get to drink a lot during the party because 1) I didn't want to fight through people to get to the liquor and 2) I was standing guard by my room because I didn't want anyone walking out with any of my DVDs, PS2 games, etc from there. My roomate had to stand guard by the door because there were overheard conversations of people stealing bottles and going back to their place, etc.

We were turning away people at the end of the night and we got a noise complaint, so I turned off my music and got everyone's attention and told the underage people to leave since the cops were coming. That cleared about 20-30 people out, but I think at least a few of them came back.

I got a hold of a few bottles with a few shots left in them when things were calmed down and I downed those after I hadn't drank much for the previous hour or two. I was pretty frustrated, but think I did a good job of keeping my cool.

There were some people b!tching about me kicking people out, but I don't care. I didn't know any of them and will never see them again. I don't give a rats ass if you think I'm a kcid. Just don't come here again, fine by me.

Shot parties are great when you have about 25-30 people and have some room to have fun. Not so fun when you have 75+

Things closed down and the last few people left (all people I knew) around 2:45.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had a party in your apartment you are sooooooooooooo weird how did you not get caught??????