Friday, March 24, 2006

so i cut my finger at work.....

i was working on a machine that i have never worked with before and as i was cutting strapping off of a bundle with a knife,it slipped and i cut my finger really good. they had to stop the line as blood was pouring from my finger. i went to get a bandaid and the blood went right through it real quick. i showed it to the supervisor, we went into the restroom and poured water on it to clean my hand off. i wrapped it up for a while and it was still bleeding. they decided to replace me on that line because my finger was still bleeding. I went back to pick something up from the machine and i had a stream of blood all over the machine that someone was cleaning up. i didn't realize it was that bad at first, i still was trying to do work, but they had to stop as i got blood on some of the books. for my next trick, i will cut off my hand entirely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so is your new nickname b-knob?

i hope not