Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ok, how does this sound for lunch?

I'm all nervous because I'm having my neighbor over for lunch and she's like all perfect (cooks great meals every day, works out every single day, makes jewelry, scrap books, house always in perfect order and decorated all cute, basically everything).

So I'm going to make sandwich rollups w/ those flat breads- one veggie one w/ cream cheese,dill, cucumbers, mushrooms and red peppers and spinach, and one turkey w/ chopped tomato, cheddar, lettuce and chipotle spread.

served w/ a salad w/ orange vinaigrette dressing.

that sound ok? does the veggie roll up have too many veggies in it? I'm making these things up myself so i have no idea what it will taste like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's entries like this that make your blog the best one on the web!

Anonymous said...

Why is this post mauve colored? What makes it so special?