Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Christians v Israel

My dad was right. Never ending conflict! My dad said they have fought since the beginning of time. He was right. My dad cursed the Jews. Cursed is a hard word. He delivered goods to their stores everyday in his truck. This conflict will not end in my liftetime. Whatever. I can't take sides in this conflict. I went to school with people of both sides of the fence. Thank goodness.

Hezbollah is Shiite Christian. We support the Shiite Christians in Iraq. They don't like the jewish community. That is a lock. I just get tired of this conflict. Will this be the end of it? I support both sides in their argument.

I remember sitting under the kitchen table. Casto went nose to nose with JFK. I listened on the radio that night. This is pea shooting! Part of our history. You talk about it time to time. We hope our leaders have restraint. It seems like who has the biggest missles. The news media does not take it serious. I hope my grandkids doen't watch the news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»